Our children, staff, parents and the community will work together to provide a happy, safe and nurturing learning environment for all.
It is our aspiration that all of our pupils are given every opportunity to achieve their full potential and in doing so are motivated and confident in meeting the challenges of learning, life and work.
- To work together to create a safe, happy, nurturing environment for all to learn.
- To raise children’s standards of attainment and achievement through providing a range of effective learning and teaching approaches which are stimulating, motivating and meet the needs of all learners.
- To ensure that all children aspire to reach their potential and feel a sense of achievement in all that they do.
- To nurture a growth mind-set ensuring all children are confident and motivated to contribute to lifelong learning and the wider world of work.
- To encourage creativity and independence in all learners and ensure everyone feels valued, respected and has the capacity to compromise.
- To enable children to become responsible and environmentally aware global citizens.
- To promote the importance of strong partnership between home and school and with the wider community through regular communication and planned activities.